Monday, May 19, 2008

I really enjoy school this quarter!

Wow the weeks have been flying by, this month is already almost over. The beach opens on monday a week from today. About a month and a couple weeks and the second quarter will already be done , then only 6 more quarters and in my eyes i'll be ready for the real world. I really can't wait to get a really job, and then get to the point where I'm the boss. I would love to one day own a restaurant, I really enjoy working in the field but having things go the way I want and having a place designed in my taste it would just make my dreams come true. I'm not even sure yet of the particular type of restuarant I really want but I'm positive I enjoy the industry a lot. My number one reason I love the industry is I like working with people. I actually like to be under pressure, because after it's over with I'm proud that I know I can take care of business and still get the job done when customers are demanding my services. I can keep things in order under pressure and make a lot of people happy in such a short amount of time. It's really a rush and sometimes you can come across some really crazy people and thats always make things more interesting. In the restaurant business you have to work on holidays a lot and those are the times you find the craziest people. Mainly because everyones trying to have a good time so they have a few drinks and soon enough people start geting out of hand.

No comments: